Quick London Escort Finder
When you want to find escorts in London in a hurry, you can click on over to browse our categories page. There you will find access to all the relevant London pages on the UK Adult Zone website. This makes it extra easy for you to get to what you want. Take a lool at the London Escorts Guide.
Capital Entertainment in London
London offers one of the most fascinating collections of adult entertainment in the world. There is no other capital city that has so much to offer in such a small space. The UK Adult Zone website brings together the many facets of adult life in London onto one up to date website.
Noisy, vibrant and truly multicultural, London is a megalopolis of people, ideas and frenetic energy. The capital and largest city of both the United Kingdom and of England, it is also the largest city in Western Europe and the European Union. Situated on the River Thames in South-East England, Greater London has an official population of a little over 8 million — although the figure of 14 million for the city's metropolitan area more accurately reflects its size and importance. Considered one of two of the world's leading "global cities", London remains an international capital of culture, music, education, fashion, politics, finance and trade.
Choosing Your Passion
Get started on a new adventure. The first step is to choose the type of adult entertainment you are looking to experience from the options below. The next step will be to view the profiles of entertainers on offer and then make contact. That's the easy part. Each profile will have some means of contact. So you are never going to be short on options.
Soho Comes to Life
London has a main red light district that is located in a small area in Soho. The Red Light district area in Soho comprises of following streets:
- Brewer Street
- Walker's Court
- Tisbury Court
- Green's Court
- Peter Street
- Rupert Street
There are many brothels, sex shops and lap dancing clubs in Soho and police sometimes raids them. The tricky part is finding the right girls in Soho. And there are still no shortage of hustlers, clippers and thieves looking to trick you out of your hard-earned cash and leave you without a lay. If you have trouble finding brothels in Soho, ask one of the rickshaw drivers where are they located. Soho is also known as London's gay village.
Some people think that following areas are considered asred-light districtsin London:
- King’s Cross
- Piccadilly Circus
- Shepherds Market
Prostitute prices in London are from around £30 orr £40 for street girls. Prostitute prices in London are from around £80 to £100 for the full experience. Like in any other city, there are street prostitutes and call girl services. Most, if not all of the working girls in London operate out of apartments or massage parlors. There are more than 1,000 illegal brothels in greater London area alone. Half of the illegal brothels are run by the Albanian Mafia. It’s not like in Thailand or Mexico, where you can meet several girls, and then pick one. In England, the term Model means Whore House. You need to look for a window or entry into a a set of lofts that says “Models.” Most of the illegal brothels in London advertize in newspapers, online, and place stickers in urban city walls and phone booths. Remember that the ads are not representative to the real girls you will meet. Expect to pay $100 to 140 Pounds per hour for sexual intercourse. London is one of the most intimidating cities in where to find prostitutes.
If you are looking for escorts or call girls in London, there are some great looking girls, but it can be very expensive. It may be cheaper to hop on a plain toThailandorMexico.
According to a health center in London, many former prostitutes have returned to the streets in 2013 due to the tough economic climate. These women were able to find jobs such as cleaners and other low-paid jobs. As those types of jobs become difficult to find, the women go back to the streets and charge customers $30 (£20) per act.
Most central London street prostitutes inhabit aroundKing's CrossandTottenham Court Road, but London is a big place and the type who have their own houses (so called "in-call") can be situated anywhere.
Find a female escort in Soho.
London Strip Clubs
The bars are great, the strip clubs even better and with over 50 strip clubs in London, and you will always find one that will satisfy your needs.
Check out also a list ofEngland Strip Clubsfor more clubs in London and other cities!
Here is a list of some good strip clubs in London:
- The Griffinis a vibrant bar which features in-house lapdancers making it a popular venue with stag parties. 125 Clerkenwell Road.
- The Mayfair Clubis an opulent lap/table dancing club offering gentlemen an indulgent night out. 50 Dover Street.
- Metropolisis a strip club that has three floors and four themed areas including a beach-themed penthouse. There is also a central bar at Metropolis. 234 Cambridge Heath Road.
- Platinum Laceon Coventry Street is a relaxed venue hosting dancers and DJs throughout the week. The venue features VIP booths, live sports on TV, gaming consoles and WiFi. Winner of the Best Gentlemen's Club, Platinum Lace welcomes gentlemen, ladies and couples. Trocadero, 13 Coventry Street, Piccadilly Circus.
- Spearmint Rhinois a popular gentlemen's club offering nightly stage shows with private one to one topless and nude dancers. Spearmint Rhino also has a five star restaurant, dinner shows and VIP car service on request. 161 Tottenham Court Road, Bloomsbury.
- Whites Gentlemens Clubis a premier adult entertainment club, with comfortable spacious surroundings and a range of good quality beers and wine. 32-38 Leman Street, Aldgate.
London Massage Parlours
Most, if not all of of the prostitutes in London operate out of apartments or massage parlors (illegal brothels). If were to find prostitutes in London, there are over 1,000 illegal brothels in London alone. Half of the illegal brothels are run by the Mafia. There are some brothels for example in Soho area.
Prostitutes in London, you would look for a window or entry into a a set of lofts that says “Models.” Most of the illegal brothels in London advertise in newspapers, online, and place stickers in urban city walls and phone booths. Most of the ads are not representative to the real girl you will meet. When you find a prostitute from a brothel in London, expect to pay $100 to 140Pounds per hour. London is one of the most intimidating cities in where to find prostitutes.
London Transsexuals / Shemales
The average price for one hour with Shemale in London 150£-350£.
London Transexual Clubs
Gartside House Harris Way Sunbury-on-Thames Middlesex TW16 7EL
Candygirls is a "members only" transgender club that attracts a friendly and exciting mix of people, including gorgeous Tgirls (TS, TV and CD), male admirers, female admirers and couples. The dress code is "smart casual", so the jeans, trainers and hoodie look is strongly discouraged. All members are asked to make an effort. The girls invariably do, so it’s only respectful for the guys to do so too.
- The Way Out Club
The club has regular “early birds” and those that change at the club from 9pm. The club steadily fills up and every Saturday by midnight you can expect 200 to 300 people and (as we always say), our guests include ‘boys girls and inbetweenies’ of ‘every age, race, culture, sexuality and gender’. The club “looks” fairly balanced male to female. But the majority of the “girls” are transgendered, t-girls, cross-dressers, transsexuals, lady boys, together with their girlfriends, wives, partners. The “males’ include men that do cross-dress – but not in public, friends, family, boyfriends and would be boyfriends. In the last 5 years the regular guys who come to the club have got to know each other and this has created an even more friendly club. Guys coming alone can now expect to have a good chat with like thinking guys as well as girls.
Venue has a secure cloakroom, changing space and seating area to chill and chat. The club provides the opportunity to be entertained, dance, mix, mingle and network, or people watch with the most relaxed, most diverse crowd in the world.
- Ted´s Place, 305 N End Rd, London W14 9NS, United Kingdom (+44 871 971 5754)
Thursday and Sundays: Transvestites, Transexuals and Admirers, come and get down on the dance floor.Safe and discrete for the shy amongst you and nearby free street parking you can't go too far wrong. So come and kick off those heals and put a ladder in your tights. Entrance 5£ and 3£ before 10pm. Very small place, but people seem to be very friendly. They also play shemale porn on TV behind the bar. You can score some hot transexuals at this place. Most of the time looks of the transgirls are average, but there are some hotties.
Located at two venues, Gilt and Yager Bar.:
- Gilt Bar
Corner of Crutched Friars & Seething Lane, EC3R 7NA
- Yager Bar
between Distaff Lane & Cannon Street, EC4M 8EN 07778 157 290
Gay & Lesbian
The age of both heterosexual and homosexual consent is 16 throughout the United Kingdom. The law supports LGBT rights and are some of the most progressive in the world. You cannot be discriminated against in any area of the UK for your sexuality. Recently, a gay couple won their case for discrimination after a hotel turned them away saying they only took married couples. British society is generally not homophobic and attitudes have changes beyond recognition in the past 20 years.
There are some areas where you may want to not be overtly showing your sexuality (very remote villages, 'tough' places such as football matches) but even these in these environments attitudes have changes. Being homophobic is now the taboo in the UK where being homosexual used to be. However, teenagers are still openly homophobic and they, particularly males, are very likely to verbally or physically attack openly gay travellers.
You can find gay male escorts on the UK Adult Zone.
There are plenty of female escorts that offer services to women. If that is your requirement, then simply perform an advanced search to find the right lady for a great time.
Here is a short list of some of the popular bars, pubs and cafes that are favoured by the local and visiting gay and lesbian community in London.
- 79CXR, 79 Charring Cross Road. W1. (more male)
- Candy Bar, 4 Carlisle Street. W1. (more female)
- The Edge, 11 Soho Square. W1. (4 floors)
- First Out, 52 St. Giles Street. WC2. (First Gay and Lesbian vegetarian restaurant)
- Freedom Cafe-Bar, 60-66 Wardour Street
- Kudos, 10 Adelaide Street. WC2 (more male)
- The Yard, 57 Rupert Street. W1.
Gay Cruising and Parties
- The Backstreet, Wentworth Mews [Subway: Mile End]
Fri, Sat 22:00 – 03:00; Sun 22:00 – 01:00
+44 (0)20-89808557; www.thebackstreet.com
Gay fetish bar in London's East End, for more than 25 years. Strict leather and rubber dresscode.
- Fitladz @ Barcode, 69 Albert Embankment [Subway and night busses: Vauxhall]
Friday 22:00 – 05:00
Weekly gay dance & play party.
- Hard On @ Union, 66 Albert Embankment [Subway and night busses: Vauxhall]
(Usually) 3rd or 4th Saturday of the month, 22:00 – 05:00
Monthly gay fetish party with DJs, dancefloor, performances and well-equipped playroom. Strict dresscode: leather, rubber, sports kit, uniforms, or just boots.
Admission: 20 £ (15 £ for members)
- The Hoist & Bar Berlin, South Lambeth Road, Arch 47B – 47C [Subway and night busses: Vauxhall]
Wed 21:00 – 01:00; Fri 22:00 – 03:00; Sat 22:00 – 04:00; Sun 14:00 – 01:00
+44 (0)20-77359972; www.thehoist.co.uk
A long-time institution in London's gay fetish and hardcore scene. Strict dresscode: leather, uniform, rubber, industrial, skinhead, boots (no trainers), except to special parties with other themes.
- The Underground Club @ Central Station, 37 Wharfdale Road [Subway: King's Cross / St. Pancras]
Mon-Wed 13:00 – 01:00; Thu 13:00 – 02:00; Fri, Sat 13:00 – 04:00; Sun 13:00 – 24:00
[ The Underground Club @ Central Station - Map
+44 (0)20-72783294; www.theundergroundclub.net
Cruisy bar with some dark corners and several special interest parties (agenda on their website). Located in the basement of the gay bar Central Station (with separate entrance).
- Vault 139, 139-143 Whitfield Street [Subway: Warren Street]
Daily 13:00 – 01:00
+44 (0)20 73885500; www.vault-london.com
Gay cruise bar some blocks north of Soho. With underwear and stripped nights. Admission: 6–7 £, incl. 1st drink
- Ted's Place, 305a North End Road [Subway: West Brompton, West Kensington]
Mon, Tue 19:00 – 24:00; Thu 19:00 – 02:00; Fri 19:00 – 24:00; Sun 19:00 – 02:00; Wed, Sat closed
+44 (0)20-73859359; www.tedsplaceuk.com
Small club bar in West London. Thursday and Sunday TV/TS nights.
Admission: 3–5 £
London Gay Saunas and Bathhouses
- Chariots Limehouse, 574 Commercial Road [Docklands Light Railway (DLR): Limehouse]
Mon-Thu 11:00 – 23:00; Fri 11:00 – Sun 23:00 nonstop, +44 (0)20-77912808. Gay sauna in London East End. Admission: 13–15 £
- Chariots Shoreditch, 1 Fairchild Street [Subway: Liverpool Street, Old Street]
Mon-Fri 12:00 – 08:00; Sat, Sun 12:00 – 09:00, +44 (0)20-72475333. London's largest gay sauna. Admission: 17–19 £
- Chariots Vauxhall, 63-64 Albert Embankment [Subway and night busses: Vauxhall]
Mon-Thu 12:00 – 08:00; Fri 12:00 – Mon 08:00 nonstop, +44 (0)20-72475333. Gay sauna next to the big gay clubs and bars in London Vauxhall. Admission: 17–19 £
- Chariots Waterloo, 101 Lower Marsh [Subway: Waterloo (exit Waterloo Road)]
Daily 24h, +44 (0)20-74018484. Gay sauna. Admission 12–14 £.
- E15 Club, 6 Leytonstone Road [Subway: Stratford]
Daily 09:00 – 22:00, +44 (0)20-85555455; www.e15club.com. Friendly gay sauna in London's far east. Mixed to older crowd. Admission: 10–14 £
- The Locker Room, 8 Cleaver Street [Subway: Kennington]
Mon-Thu 11:00 – 24:00; Fri 11:00 – Sun 24:00 nonstop, +44 (0)20-77356064; www.lockerroomsauna.com. Tiny friendly gay sauna in London Kennington/Lambeth. Admission: 9–11 £
- Pleasuredrome, Arch 124 Cornwall Road / Alaska Street [Subway: Waterloo]
Daily 24h, +44 (0)20-76339194. Located in a railway arch, with bar, steam and dry saunas, pool and private booths. Admission: 15 £ (12 £ under 25 years)
- The SaunaBar 29, 29 Endell Street [Subway: Covent Garden]
Daily 11:30 – 23:30, +44 (0)20-78362236; www.thesaunabar.co.uk. Gay sauna in Central London. Admission: 16 £ (10 £ under 25 years)
- Sweatbox Soho, 1-2 Ramillies Street [Subway: Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Rd]
Daily 24h, +44 (0)20-32146014; www.sweatboxsoho.com Stylish gay sauna and gym in London Soho. Admission: 16 £ (10 £ under 25 years)
- The Cruise Club, Gay sauna, steam, jacuzzi & gym. Open 7 days, 1pm-1am, All night on Saturday. £10 Kennington or Elephant & Castle tube. Tel. 020 7703 1100.
- Sailors Health Club, Tel. 020 7791 2808.
London Gay Cruising Areas, Toilets, Glory Holes and Parks
- Underground- Underground has become very popular place in London to hook up.
- Cannon Street Station- Mainline station on district and circle lines., London
- London Guildhall University, 84 Moorgate - EC2M 6SQ, London - Lots of hot students.
- City Thameslink National Rail Station, Ludgate Hill, London - Urinals and cubicles are cruisy.
- Fenchurch Street Station- Toilets in main entrance have couple glory/peeping holes.
- London Liverpool Street National Rail Station, Bishopsgate, London, London - Good on weekends.
- Broadgate Shopping Centre(Lower Level), Eldon Street, (adjacent to Liverpool Street station) - four lock-ups with peep/glory holes in the walls
- Bishopsgate Institute, 230 Bishopsgate, London - Three cubicles. The two furthest away have peeping holes between them. Urinals in two different places, some viewable from sinks. Some spots quite private (for this area at least).
- Hyde Park, Piccadilly, London - All type of people
- London College of LawRidgemount place - Basement toilets, 3 urinals around the corner ( discreet ), 2 cubicles plus a shower room and 2 more cubicles.
- Dickens Square, Harper Road, London - Hidden spaces along the rough paths. Plenty of vegetation and pretty much lighted by night. Local young guys.
- Kensal Green London Park, Kensal Green Park, London - Good if you like Somali and black men, more of like a pick up joint.
Other sex workers in the city also charge $30 for sex. The Economist interviewed numerous escorts who all said that in 2013 they were lowering their prices.
Adult Shows and Events in London
Here are some places where you can findAdult Shows:
- Volupté, 7 - 9 Norwich St, London, EC4A 1EJ. Expect to suffer extreme wallpaper envy as you enter Volupté's ground floor bar, then descend to the club proper. Tucked away beneath the streets of the capital's legal and financial heartland, this basement bar serves up some of the best burlesque in town.
If you have an event or show you would like to publicise then you can let us know and we can include that in our events calander.
Sex Shops & Adult Stores
Here are some of the best of London's adult shops, from the demure to the decadent and from old-school glamour to modern-day erotic and fetishwear:
- Rob London, 24-25 Wells St, London, W1T 3PH. This stockist of leather-, rubber- and fetishwear – and specialist BDSM equipment – is legendary on the scene. There are stores in Amsterdam, Berlin, Brussels, Manchester, Parisand Zurich– with the London outpost just off Oxford Street.
- Sh! Women’s Erotic Emporium, 57 Hoxton Square, London, N1 6PD. The UK’s first sex shop run by women, for women was founded in 1992, and for the past two decades has been catering for the intimate needs of ladies in the capital through its website and the non-sleazy, women-only stores in Portobello and Hoxton.
- Agent Provocateur, 6 Broadwick St, London, W1F 8HL. Since opening this Soho shop, Agent Provocateur has become an international success story, with branches as far afield asNew York,MoscowandDubai. It's the first port of call for the decadent and fashion-forward lingerie fan.
- Coco de Mer, 23 Monmouth St, London, WC2H 9DD. This erotic emporium is London's most glamorous introduction to kink. The boudoir aesthetic creates an unmistakable vibe of refined naughtiness, and trying items on is a particular highlight, what with the peepshow-style velvet changing rooms that allow your lover to watch you undress from a 'confession box' next door.
- Showgirls, 64 Holloway Rd , London, N7 8JL. Despite its location on the Holloway Road, Showgirls is known by some as 'the Harvey Nicks of fetish shops'. Resident designer Atsuko Kudo is famed for her chic rubber dresses and lingerie.
- Bordello, 55 Great Eastern St, London, EC2A 3HP. This shop offers touch of decadent, old-school naughtiness and glamour in Shoreditch.
- Freak Fetish, Railway Arch 47B, South Lambeth Rd, London, SW8 1RH. Pop in here to pick up a pair of leather chaps or open-crotch shorts, and you'll then be suitably attired to get past the discerning doormen at the Hoist club, right next door.
- Soho Original Books, Brewer Street, London, W1F 0ED. The first of this chain of shops was opened in 1993 on Brewer Street, with the intriguing concept of combining a bookshop with a sex store.
- Ziggla, Fulham Road, London, SW6 5SL. This high-end purveyor of erotic lingerie and quality adult toys sells via a website and a boutique on Fulham Road.
Girl friendly hotels in London
It should be OK to bring escorts to these Central London hotels:
- 196 Bishopsgate Hotel Address: 196 Bishopsgate, The City, London Phone: 020 7871 0460
- Ambassadors Bloomsbury Address: 12 Upper Woburn Place Phone: 020 7693 5400
- Apex London Wall Address: 7-9 Copthall Avenue Phone: 020 7562 3030
- Chancery Court Hotel Address: 252 High Holborn, London Phone: 020 7829 9888
- Club Quarters Gracechurch Address: 7 Gracechurch Street Phone: 020 7666 1620
- Club Quarters St. Paul's Address: 24 Ludgate Hil, City of London Phone: 020 7651 2200
- Comfort Inn Kings Cross Address: 2 - 5 St Chads Street Kings Cross Phone: 020 7837 1940
- Express by Holiday Inn London Address: 275 Old Street London Phone: 020 7300 4300
- Grange City Hotel Address: 8-14 Cooper's Row, Tower Hill Phone: 020 7863 3700
- Grange Clarendon Hotel Address: Russell Square, Bloomsbury Phone: 020 7580 7088
- Grange Holborn Hotel Address: 50-60 Southampton Row, Holborn Phone: 020 7242 1800
- Grange White Hall Hotel Address: 2-5 Montague Street, Bloomsbury Phone: 020 7580 2224
- Hotel Russell Address: Russell Square City of London Phone: 020 7837 8844
- Kingsway Hall Hotel Address: 66 Great Queen St City of London Phone: 020 7309 0909
- Malmaison Address: Charterhouse Square Phone: 020 7012 3700
- Malmaison London Address: 18-21 Charterhouse Square London Phone: 020 7012 3700
- Montague on the Gardens Address: 15 Montague Street City of London Phone: 020 7637 1001
- One Aldwych Address: 1 Aldwych Phone: 020 7300 1000
- President Hotel London Address: Tavistock Square Phone: 07534 796835
- Radisson Edwardian Hampshire Hotel Address: 31-36 Leicester Square Phone: 020 7839 9399
- Radisson Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel Address: 7 Dials Covent Garden, London Phone: 020 7836 4300
- Rookery Address: 12 Peter's lane, Cowcross Street
- St Martins Lane Hotel Address: 45 Saint Martin's Lane Phone: 020 7300 5500
- Swissôtel The Howard, London Address: 12 Temple Place
- The Covent Garden Hotel Address: 10 Monmouth Street Phone: 020 7806 1000
- The Hoxton Hotel Address: 81 Great Eastern Street City of Phone: 020 7550 1000
- The Kingsley Address: Bloomsbury Way Phone: 0871 376 9006
- The Savoy Address: 100 Strand Phone: 020 7836 4343
- Thistle Hotel Bloomsbury Address: 126 Southampton Row, Bloomsbury Phone: 0871 376 9007
- Thistle Hotel City Barbican Address: Central Street, Clerkenwell Phone: 0871 376 9004
- Thistle, The Royal Trafalgar Address: Whitcomb Street, Trafalgar Square Phone: 0871 376 9037
- Threadneedles Address: 5 Threadneedle Street Phone: 076578080
- Zetter Address: 86-88 Clerkenwell Road Phone: 020 7324 4444
Like many big cities, London has a variety of social problems, especially begging, drug abuse and theft (mobile phones are a favourite, often snatched by fast-moving cyclists).
Clip Joint Scam
Every night, Soho presents a particular danger: the"clip joint". The usual targets of these establishments arelone male tourists. Usually, an attractive woman will casually befriend the victim and recommend a local bar or even a club that has a "show". The establishment will be near-desolate, and, even if the victim has only a drink or two, the bill will run to hundreds of pounds. If payment is not immediately provided, the bouncers will lock the "patrons" inside and take it by force or take them to an ATM and stand over them while they extract the cash.
To be safe, if a woman you just met suggests you a place, try to recommend a different bar. If she insists on hers then walk away and do not listen to her suggestions. Sometimes this con trick takes place when someone is lured into a private club with the promise of something perhaps more than a drink (like a 'private show' or sex for a small amount of money). A 'hostess fee' will appear on the bill for several hundred pounds, even though there has been nothing more than polite conversation.
Another ,scam is a pretty woman will strike up conversation with a lone man on a street. She'll offer herself for a set price. But she'll ask for an advance, before proceeding to her flat. At the street below 'her flat' she'll ask for the rest of the money just in 'case the police comes'. At this point, a taxi will suddenly appear and she'll jump in, while her pimp will cover her retreat and threaten the 'client' if he reacts...this usually happens early in the morning when most of the clubs are closed.
With thanks to the Wiki Sex Guide.